feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Get Paid For Reading E-mails - Real or Scam

Labels: ,

There are many websites on the internet that promise to pay you for receiving e-mails. When I started out in the online money making business a while back and in my quest to earn a quick buck I have signed up for a quite a few.Some of thempromise to pay you large sums of money for reading e-mails, sounds simple enough doesn't it.

I have signed up at paidforemails.co.za among others and all I ever got was a few ads to click on for 50cents each and one sign-up offer and that was it. All in all I made about R1 and I have yet to receive an e-mail or review a product/site.

At this rate it will take me a whole year to reach the R100 payout.





0 comments:

Post a Comment